Héctor Mario Sánchez Garza
Tech Enthusiast, SysAdmin & IT Service Desk Engineer
Contact me • Printable Resume
Solution focused IT engineer with 13+ years of experience in Service Desk, troubleshooting
and infrastructure management. Seeking to bring fast, intelligent and reliable solutions
to any tech related problem.
Experience & Knowledge Base
Functional consultant on IT implementation
Independent/part-time ~ Aug/2009 - Present
Serving individuals, small business, private offices and government offices.
- PC build, repair and upgrade
- Laptop, smartphone and tablet repair
- Network wiring installation
- Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android support and troubleshoot
High School and University
Teaching / lecturing on all the semesters different tech, science, projects
and administration assignatures.
- CECyTE NL ~ Aug/2014 to July/2016
- FACPYA ~ Aug/2010 to June/2013
- UTE ~ May/2010 to Apr/2011
Service Desk Engineer
MAGNEKON S.A. de C.V. ~ Feb/2006 to Aug/2009
Implemented a tool that helped on reducing in half the time used in updating and
configuring new workstations, thus maintaining the inventory ordered and updated.
- Domain, email and DB server management
- Data backup and migration
- Data recovery
Help Desk Assistant
VIAKON Conductores Monterrey S.A. de C.V. ~ June/2004 to Jan/2006
Participated on a pilot Linux implementation program, both as user and support,
with the objective of using old computers instead of dispose them.
- Remotely and on site user/client support
- Workstation and device inventory, maintenance and upgrade
Bachelor’s Degree, System Administrator Engineer (FIME-UANL)
Master's Degree, Human Resource Management (FACPYA-UANL)